Grilled Salmon Sandwiches
Here’s a quick and easy sandwich recipe for salmon lovers. We’ve used red bell peppers, onions, and cucumbers; but you can use any veggies that you like. Tomatoes and avocados would taste yummy!
- 1 Med Cucumber (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Red Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- 2/3 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Fillets Salmon (fresh and deboned)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Each Rolls (or 8 slices of bread)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add rosemary and oregano.
- Add the salmon fillets and fry until nice and golden.
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil, then sauté the red pepper, cucumber slices and onion.
- Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill weed, parsley and coriander in a bowl.
- Serve the cooked salmon on your choice of bread or bread roll, top with the dressing and sautéed vegetables.
- Top with another piece of bread or the top of the bread roll and enjoy this delicious salmon sandwich.
Add some green to your sandwich with arugula, spinach, or lettuce!