Sweet Summer Corn on the Cob with Feta Butter Recipe
Corn on the cob is good anytime, but especially during the summer grilling months. But instead of smearing it with the usual plain ol’ butter topping, try this deliciously different butter. I think you’ll love it!
- 6 Ears Sweet Corn
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Mint (chopped)
- 2 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme (chopped)
- 1 Pinch Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Eacg Zest of 1 Lemon
- Place all ingredients (except the corn) in a bowl and mash until almost smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a smaller bowl, smooth the top.
- Grill or boil your corn until tender.
- Spread the butter mixture on the hot corn and serve immediately.
Quick, easy, and so good!