Kids of all ages love Macaroni and Cheese! This super easy-to-make crockpot recipe makes a great side dish, or you can dice up some ham, bacon, chicken, or other meat, stir it in, and serve as a main dish.
- 3 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- 3 cups shredded Mexican style cheese combination
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together
- Lightly spray the crockpot liner with oil
- Put mixture in crockpot set on low and cook covered for 4 to 5 hours, stirring several times during cooking
And that’s it. Couldn’t be simpler and your family will love it!