Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread Copycat Recipe
1-1/2 cups warm water
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup honey
2 cups bread flour
1-2/3 cups wheat flour
1 tablespoon cocoa
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 teaspoons instant coffee
1 teaspoon salt
2-1/4 teaspoons yeast (1 pkg.)
cornmeal, for the top
Place all ingredients in a bread machine in the order listed above and use the dough setting.
When it is done, let it rise for about an hour.
When the dough is twice its original size, punch it down and split it into rolls. If you want authentic Outback size, make about 8 tubular loaves. I prefer to make 12 rolls. The dough is sticky, so make sure you use a well-floured cookie sheet and plenty of flour on your hands.
Sprinkle the entire surface of the loaves with cornmeal and then let them rise again.
Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350.
- cheesecake factory bread recipe
- cheesecake factory brown bread recipe
- cheesecake factory brown bread
- Cheesecake Factory bread
- cheesecake factory dark bread recipe
- recipe for cheesecake factory brown bread
- cheesecake factory wheat bread recipe
- cheesecake factory bread recipes
- Brown Bread at Cheesecake Factory
- cheesecake factory brown bread copycat recipe
- brown bread from cheesecake factory
- cheesecake factory brown bread recipes